They are done.
And I love them. I think I would make another pair, now that I’ve got the hang of it, except for all the ends!
I’m going to think about it a while and see if I can dream up a way to reduce the amount of weaving in required.
I’ve gotten a bit of a start on Burr (yep, I’ve decided to just go for it), but it doesn’t look like much yet, and the black yarn is so hard to photograph, so we’ll revisit that later.
But in other news, I’ve found another use for fancy Griff curls-
Check out the ‘do on that monkey!
Yep. I’m back in monkey production mode. Once they are assembled and embroidered these guys will be going to a local non-profit that provides temporary housing to kids who are having to enter foster care.