Friday I finished Layton!
I knit the collar, folded and stitched it down, grafted the underarms, wove in the ends, washed, and blocked it.
And then I realized I’d forgotten about the optional cuffs.
Early on I’d kind of written off the idea of the cuffs, because I thought they’d make the bottom of the sleeves too bulky. But the sweater fabric is pretty light, so I thought I’d give them a go.
If they work out ok, it will be nice to have a substantial edge at the wrist that kind of echos the doubled collar. And if they don’t, I can always just remove them.
So, I was done, and then I wasn’t. But I’m mighty close. 🙂
Also wanted to share an update on that little rose that I started from seed this spring- she’s got a bloom!
Can’t believe how fast she’s grown!