Many thanks to Donna for the award!
Life is good for many reasons- and here are three new ones!
Meet my new little guys-
(Anyone pick up on the naming convention yet?)
And so, onward to the questions!
1. What would your prefect day consist of?
Hanging out at home, working in the garden, spinning and hanging with The Man and our critters.
2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing?
I’d be a wool sweater, of course. Pullover, shades of natural gray or brown, maybe some cabling, with a turtleneck for extra toastiness.
3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
Spinning, knitting, gardening, etc, etc.
4. Walking in the woods in wellies or bare foot on the beach?
Definitely the woods. I’m not much of a beach person.
5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree?
No, but have been known to talk to them. ‘Specially my fruit trees.
6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket.
Growing our own.
7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?
Not sure. I’m sure there are some real characters up in the branches,, but probably noone famous (or infamous!)
8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish ‘n’ chips from the wrapper
Either, depending on the circumstance- but please don’t make me get dressed up!
9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Air, Fire or water?
10. Do you believe in fairies?
No, but I do believe in gnomes. Love the gnomes.
I’m gonna keep this award going and pass it and the questions on to: